advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, February 6, 2007

She was a ‘pining.’

Lisa’s pining included: wearing a trench coat, a wig, possessing a knife, a BB pistol, latex gloves, a steel mallet, diapers, several feet of rubber tubing and hand-written directions to the victim’s home in her car. Still, NASA said her job status remains ‘unchanged.’ Yeah, I bet.

One thing though. A BB gun? She couldn’t borrow a laser from work? Makes me have less faith in the whole ‘secret weapons satellite program’ thing we’re supposed to be developing.
(via Drudge)


Tags: , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I clicked over to the article since I had no idea what this was about, then found my favorite sentence within the first paragraph:
"They also found diapers, which Nowak said she used so she wouldn't have to stop on the 1,000-mile drive."

I'm working on a brand now that can use that. lol.

Maulleigh said...

OMG. Crazy beeyotch. Poor thing. I hope she gets proper medication.

Ick. diapers. How much would a trip to the Chevron station bathroom slow her down? A couple minutes?

RFB said...

She had to stop for gas, right? Can't just take a quick whiz then?

You expect this sort of behavior from Denny's employees maybe, but NASA?

Anonymous said...

Great NY Post headlines on this today:

LUST IN SPACE

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a classic NY Post headline.