advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, March 29, 2007

JACK BAUER VS. JULIE ROEHM.


I REALIZE IT’S UNUSUAL TO BREAK MY WEEKLY SILENCE LIKE THIS, BUT IT’S COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SEVERAL QUOTES FROM JULIE ROEHM HAVE BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO ME. I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO MY FANS TO DECIDE WHO ACTUALLY SAID THE FOLLOWING. ANSWERS WILL FOLLOW SOON.

1. This office demands results. That’s what I provide.
2. I’m not for sale.
3. I’m done talking with you, you understand me? You’ve read my file....
4. I’m tired of putting my ass on the line for nothing...
5. What do you want me to say? I did drugs to get in with these people...
6. You betrayed me too, I’m just better at it than you.
7. Listen everybody - this is our time, get it right.
8. If you want to do this job well, you have to stay detached....
9. I’ll do my job, you people better start doing yours!
10. Make no mistake about it, I will do what I have to do.

UPDATE/ANSWER: I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID THESE THINGS. THERE, I SAID IT.

TAGS: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Scott Baradell said...

Watch where you're pointing that thing, dude!

John J. Wall said...

Bill Buchannan is on the line, he has a lead for Jack on the Roehm case. Jack's in Mexico now, he'll be there in 5 minutes.

HighJive said...

I don't work for you anymore.

But let's get one thing straight. Don't you ever come into my office and talk to me that way again. Do you understand me?

A year and a half ago I was warned my life was in danger. I was told the only way to survive was to create the illusion that I was dead. I had to deceive people I cared about. … Now that I see the depth of your corruption there is no doubt that source of danger was you. … Other people tried to help me and they are dead.

There are things in this world which are out of our control. Sometimes we like to blame ourselves for them so we can try to make sense out of them.

You betrayed me, too, I'm just better at it than you.

See you in hell.