advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tick tock Ty.

At first I thought, he’s used up 14:21 and counting in yet another commercial, this time for Adderall XR. But then I read further about how he had been diagnosed with everyone’s favorite affliction of the month, ADHD. Don’t I feel like a douche now. Naturally, telling his story would seem like a good way to build awareness of the problem. Speaking of puns though, I might have gone with something a little more themed around his first love: “When AHDH plans an unwelcome addition to your life, we’ll help tear it down.” Or something like that. I’m not a writer. Plus, I just made fun of a guy with an ailment who still has better hair than me. Based on that, I’m pretty sure Hell will vote me in on the first ballot.

Tags: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you made me go look up another abbreviation, and in the process I found a study claiming that watching TV as a toddler might cause it...
http://www.newstarget.com/002269.html

Moda di Magno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moda di Magno said...

ADHD? That's all he was diagnosed with? I figured it would be some complex Asshat-STD-alcohol-moron complex.

Thanks for clarifying, I'll try not to be so harsh on him.