advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, March 19, 2007

Who wants Absinthe?

Ok, stay with me on this one and don’t get up until the ride is over. Before I had YouTube to kill my time, I relied on the sick and demented kindness of strangers for animational fun. Like this oldie but goodie from The Dude and Jo: Strindberg + helium. Anyway, created by Killing My Elephant, Strindberg is part Guiness ad guy, part Charles Bukowski and part Uli the Nihilist. But it gets more betterer. In researching the correct spelling for Uli, I discovered Peter Stomare has his own band called Blonde From Fargo. Want more? I got a lotta more; all you can handle. That find lead me to Hair Supply–a heavy metal Air Supply tribute band. (After hearing them, I wanna say Spinal Crap, but who am I to judge.)

Watch or get back to work. Your choice.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

czeltic girl said...

Ah. Well that explains why Hair Supply played the NY Lebowskifest last year.