advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, May 7, 2007

The DQ waffle bowl-soft serve hookup.

The 1,000th post on this blog and what is it? A new spot from Dairy Kink Queen. Didn’t care for Inhaling, the flamethrower spot. I liked Hangin with kids tormented by parents better. This latest one though, I love. (Maybe it’s the BK King freak factor going on or maybe it’s just that I can’t get over people in oversized costumes, (a Fruit of the Loom guys incident when I was younger, don’t ask). Here, got a lonely vanilla soft serve going door-to-door for a little double entendre. Enter waffle bowl and chocolate sauce.

Tags: ,

3 comments:

Scott Baradell said...

Perve.

Irene Done said...

I think that tag line is: "Do one." Who can't love that?

James-H said...

I am that waffle-guy: The jackass that hands over the chocolate syrup and then watches the ice cream dollop walk off down the hall.

Also: MORATORIUM ON PEOPLE DRESSED LIKE GIANT THINGS .