advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mild, nuclear or atomic?

Welcome to Pizza Villa* where physics is something for the other guys to figure out.

“Oh, can I add something else to the order?”

“Yes sir.”

“Let me get...um...10 wings. How do they come?”

“Mild, nuclear and atomic.”

“Um, I can see the jump from mild to nuclear, but what’s the difference between nuclear and atomic?”

“Atomic is hotter sir.”

“But aren’t nuclear and atomic generally the same thing, no?”

“Well, no, the atomic is hotter than nuclear.”

(Pausing to hit the ‘wtf?’ moment reset button in my head, then realizing I have lost this battle.)

“Okay. How long?”

“25 mintues sir.”

*Name changed to product the identity of their local neighborhood blogger, me.

3 comments:

Moda di Magno said...

Please tell me you added a salad and some Tums to that order...

Anonymous said...

I went mild. Happy to report everything worked out fine.

Unknown said...

Seems like a jump from Atomic to Thermonuclear would make more sense. Fission to Fusion perhaps?