advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, November 12, 2007

Roommates–another Bold Move from Ford.

Maybe I really am in a lousy mood this week, but then I saw that a few other people don’t want any part of this either. Ford’s girls gone mild MySpaceTV series may have just pushed Dell’s IT Room to the back of the line. See if you can make it through one episode here. It is uh-MAZING though how they work in new media references like ‘vlog’ as well as the obligatory product mentions into the script. I’m surprised they didn’t have the Mercury woman playing on a TV in the background for a little cross-‘model’ promotion. I also like how they have videos from some of the regulars talking about respect, when the whole show is basically YouTube T&A Lite. Yeah. I’m sure that’s why the guys watch this series, for the introspection. But hey, they’re building ‘buzz’ and ‘awareness’ among the college demo. Nobody cares how they do it apparently.

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

llcooljessie said...

And I thought The REAL World had poor acting!