advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, November 12, 2007

Speaking of ambiguous sociological movements.

The Foundation For A Better Life needs you. After seeing yet another organization like this with such a broad mandate, I think it’s time I form my own generalized, non-specific movement as well. The blog is nice and all, but I want more, and I want more for you. Make the logo bigger? No. Make your life bigger. I’ll get shirts made and start a site. Makeyourlifebigger.com is available!

Even if it wasn’t though, that’s cool. I’d be perfectly happy with Makeyourlifealittlebigger.com. See, part of the tenents of this new movement is that you don’t have to be perfect because you have some leeway. Everyone’s right, nobody’s wrong. (That’s the problem with all those crazy ‘isms’–no flexibility.) With me, it’s arrive when you want, leave when you want because I’m here to make your life better. Or bigger. Either one.

See how easy that is?

Tags:

No comments: