advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Samsung stick figure theatre.

I like this Samsung effort better than the current contest they have. Funky animated vid that takes you to a microsite, then onto the main. 4.5 millions views in three weeks, pretty good. A suggestion or two: a few less entry pages into the site, maybe instead land on the page that explains the clip. Might be nice to also allow the clip to live online for a little while before revealing the brand connection. Too much rushing lately with integrated campaigns. “We have to get it all out there at once! We’ll do a viral, launch the site, a PR release, TV, and....” Whoa. Easy. Slow down. Let the wine breath before taking a sip. Regardless, it’s still is a nice effort for a brand.

Tags:

1 comment:

Joker said...

Really nice animation, interesting concept and I'm going to check out the site. I'd say it's a keeper but hey, who am I to judge. I'm just an easily influenced creative right?