advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, November 5, 2007

Samsung channels Foreigner for another YouTube contest.

I’ve been looking too hard, I’ve waiting too long. Sometimes I don’t know what I will find. I only know it’s a matter of time, for a contest like this. To promote their new Juke, Samsung wants you to, uh, make a video, and then upload it. On YouTube, And, get this–you get people to vote on it. No, I’m not kidding. They actually have to see if they like it. On YouTube. Never saw that before. What a cool use of a shiny new technology. Oh, and the TV spots, on national primetime TV during Sunday Night Football? No url to the contest or nary a mention. Why waste the opportunity? They never take advice. Someday they’ll pay the price. I know.

Previous YouTube prize fun:
1) Hanes.
2) Axe.
3) Novartis.
4) McDonald’s.
5) Tiger Balm.
6) Miss Horrorfest 2007.
7) Nesquik.
8) Puma.
9) LG.
10)
Lions For Lambs.

No comments: