advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, December 27, 2007

All you need is Luvs?

I mean, why stop there:

She Luvs you. What’s Luvs got to with it. What’s so funny ‘bout peace, Luvs and understanding? You can’t hurry Luvs. Interstate Luvs song. Accidently in Luvs. Luvs are like a rock–(Luvs can rock you, never stop you!) Whole lotta Luvs. How deep is your Luvs? Addicted to Luvs. Luvs* will find a way. Luvs will keep us together. Your Luvs. (And when you upgrade to the next size, Bye Bye Luvs.) Pride in the name of Luvs. What The World Needs Now Is Luvs. Can’t help falling in Luvs. A groovy kind of Luvs. Luvs her madly. Sowing the seeds of Luvs. You give Luvs a bad name. I’m not in Luvs. The look of Luvs. It must have been Luvs. Tainted Luvs. Baby Luvs. Modern Luvs.

Yeah, you had enough.

(Update 1/22/08: I noticed that AdRants loved this as much as I did, albeit earlier this year.)

*I mean, a Pablo Cruise reference? I’m working overtime here.

Tags:

6 comments:

Ben Kunz said...

And in the end the Luv you take is equal to the Luv you make.

HighJive said...

luvs stinks (j. geils band, i think)

Anonymous said...

Hj, yah. Funny, that’s how the list kept growing. I’d just about finish and thought of another one to add.

Anonymous said...

Put a little Luvs in your heart

The look of Luvs

Luvs Shack

Man, this is addictive...

Addicted to Luvs! (wow, they do keep spawning themselves)

Anonymous said...

“Luvs Shack”

DAMN YOU! How did I miss that one?

Anonymous said...

And don't forget Delbert McClinton's "Giving It Up For Your Luvs."