advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, July 11, 2008

Pound for pound, possibly the greatest celebrity-laden cause video ever made.



What happened to all the cause videos? It’s been a long time. Don’t get me wrong, We Are The World was good, and that Band Aid Bono-Sting fest was catchy, but I feel the time is right once again for the magic that was Voices That Care. Oh, what’s that? You say you saw Magic? Well yes, he’s in there too actually, along with Jordan. What I’m talking about though happens at 3:35. Yeah, you saw him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! and he's just one row up from Kurt Russel who looks like they pulled him off the set of "Big Trouble in Little China!"

I also like playing the "strangest pairing" game to this video. Particular favorites: Downtown Julie Brown/Dudley Moore and Debbie Gibson arm-in-arm with Mike Tyson.

RFB said...

Even got Mick at 3:55, though he couldn't be troubled to do much. Even show up.

That's quite a collection of "Where are they now?" faces.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, who are we looking for at minute 3:35? I can't figure it out and it's killing me! Gary Busey??

Anonymous said...

anon–It IS Busey. I have no prize for you however, just respect.