advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, August 11, 2008

Violating the terms of service.

So I went to check out Scamp’s blog and I get this odd message. I can get his RSS feed, but no direct access. Having read it for some time, I can’t imagine what TOS violation he warranted, unless a world record for anonymous comments qualifies. Or maybe it’s just me getting the message.

UPDATE: As pointed out in the comments by Jetpacks though, FishNChimps is back on the air, picking up the UK blogging slack.

UPDATE UPDATE: The story behind the story. Really. People need to chill. After everything I’ve read from people commenting on his blog, someone runs crying over a joke from another reader? Google should’ve first asked Scamp to remove it if it was that bad, not block him, no?

+

4 comments:

Ad Broad, oldest working writer in advertising said...

Oh, no! A Scampless week is unthinkable.

RFB said...

Can't see it here. I'm sure when he comes back he'll have a story. And speaking of UK ad blogs, Chimp came back today.

SchizoFishNChimps said...

Mr Scamp's story made it into The Guardian's website (twice in one day, even, as Google restored the blog). Now THAT'S one hell of an achievement.

BTW I never said I was dead, just resting.

Anonymous said...

Resting, not resting, it’s good to have Chimps being monitored again.

;-p