advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why didn’t you people tell me Dan Aykroyd has a spirit vodka?



I get a lot of PR releases when I work the day shift at AdRants, but this one might have to go out for bronzing. It’s not much on the surface:

Actor, screenwriter, musician and now distiller Dan Aykroyd, whose credits include Saturday Night Live, The Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters and Driving Miss Daisy, will sign purchased bottles of his Crystal Head Vodka at the PA Wine & Spirits store at 1218 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 10.


Until you check out the Crystal Head Vodka website that includes the clip above. I mean, I knew he had a wine, but a vodka? In a bottle modeled after a human head? This IS a revelation. Even bigger than his revelation about UFOs, which, looking back now, dovetails nicely and explains a lot. Watch the clip and be amazed. Oh, and be amazed by the $49.99 price tag too.

4 comments:

SchizoFishNChimps said...

I absorbed the words, admired the delivery but I still don't know WTF that was about. Filtered through diamonds? (Facepalm!)

Anonymous said...

Ir's not even glass. What a ripoff.

Anonymous said...

Ir's not even glass. What a ripoff.

Anonymous said...

...It is glass, I have one.