advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, April 9, 2010

Overheard internet.

Because internet comments are cool, honest and sad. In an unedited B-roll, straight to your monitor kinda way...


he has a kaiser chiefs poster, he is therefore talentless and without personality. dislike, I do.
Rowan


i love texting and driving at the same time. try reading and driving, that'll give you a rush, man....
copyguy


I’m inventing a corner-shaped shoe.”
ubflamed


This is a great time to post my favorite “SS Officer and friends tickle amused kitten with flower” picture. Awesome!”
ConnieMortadella aka


WILL I EAT THE FUCK OUT OF THIS? You bet I will! The whole office still talks about the day I ate a triple baconator (petite girls gorging on meat is amusing, apparently.)”
aloria


It’s like pretending to be Carmen Sandiego. Relax.”
Pieter Hansderson


To walk like an Egyptian you apparently have to be short.”
Dave D



I love these people. I would like them to be my bestest friends forever and ever.”
TabascoCat100

No comments: