advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, April 9, 2010

Overheard internet.

Because internet comments are cool, honest and sad. In an unedited B-roll, straight to your monitor kinda way...


“he has a kaiser chiefs poster, he is therefore talentless and without personality. dislike, I do. ”
–
Rowan


“i love texting and driving at the same time. try reading and driving, that'll give you a rush, man....”
– copyguy


“I’m inventing a corner-shaped shoe.”
–
ubflamed


“This is a great time to post my favorite “SS Officer and friends tickle amused kitten with flower” picture. Awesome!”
– ConnieMortadella aka


“WILL I EAT THE FUCK OUT OF THIS? You bet I will! The whole office still talks about the day I ate a triple baconator (petite girls gorging on meat is amusing, apparently.)”
–
aloria


“It’s like pretending to be Carmen Sandiego. Relax.”
–
Pieter Hansderson


“To walk like an Egyptian you apparently have to be short.”
–
Dave D



“I love these people. I would like them to be my bestest friends forever and ever.”
–
TabascoCat100

No comments: