advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Toyota Avalon now with more cloud room.



Is the Avalon a decent looking sedan? Sure. But I guess if my brand was getting hammered over recalls, I’d circle the wagons and get everyone on the same page. Are sales up? Yes, still, I’d chill out on themed spots like this just yet, because it ignores the troubles in other parts of the company. Should they cower? No, I’m not saying that either. Not that they were in trouble, but Hyundai and Honda always seem to nail a certain vibe in their spots that just feels right.

Theme from a Summer Place is a nice touch, though.

6 comments:

norm magnusson said...

Are they in heaven? How did they get there? Were they driving a Toyota on earth, too?

Brad Barker said...

Comfort is back until the accelerator gets stuck. They are off base with this one.

globalroyalties said...

Its funny. I hope cars do fly so that we can eliminate traffic jams.. Nice car...

Dennis Smith

Global Royalties
Royalties of the World

Unknown said...

It just needs a rear bumper sticker that saids "I don't break for anyone."

Anonymous said...

As if everyone loves flying so much and finds airplane seats so comfortable they want one in their car? Yes! Finally a car in which I can be as uncomfortable as I am in an airplane! I wonder... does it come with carts to bump your elbows, fat neighboring passengers or bad airplane food?

salt lake city used cars said...

Well i think this can be happened if Toyota could able to install wings into it. It may be a future concept.