advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, July 30, 2010

Overheard internet.

Yep, they said it...

anyone else think the american dream is when bill murray invites you to go out for a beer and you run into tina fey and she’s like, can i tag along? and you three have the time of your life? just shooting the ‘ol breeze, then bill excuses himself, and takes off and your left with just tina, and she gives you the ‘eye’...you know? you know what i mean? this is why i wish 'inception' were real ya’ll.
holdenfunk


114 thumbs down?! You all can burn in hell.”
cuseter



Any person who thinks the people on the video laughing at the thought of “I didn’t give him” all that I could or the thought of showing the farmer the way to more “of his kind” as racists should be quiet. You don’t get it. You won’t. I laughed too the first time I heard the speech. It’s not what I would do to a person – It’s not what she did to the farmer – but as a black business owner, I’ve had many white men tell me that I should do business with more of “my kind” in the community “where I belong.” The thought of telling a white guy the same was funny, but not right. If you hear what she said, that’s what the WHOLE speech was about. Don’t let your blind hatred for the President or the NAACP because you to jump on anything those other haters tell you to believe. If you want to point at Mrs. Sherrod because you think the Tea Party was unfairly called racist by the NAACP, don’t shoot the cashier at Wal-Mart because you picked up a box with broken dishes.”
DL Stewart


they make the clips look so bad-ass with the title, “kangaroo vs dingo” like wtf, just make it a “kangaroo out runs a dingo” and i wont watch it”
Mohamed518


What a missed opportunity for not including Whistler and his mother.”
franCo.



dog attacks would become an issue at some point i reckon. this guy definately cheated.”
projectoutdream

No comments: