advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Overheard internet.

Yep, they said it...

Plus, you guys actually admire the maggot Andrew Brietbart. A professional scumbag and lier who would sell his mother into slavery for a pat on the head from Bill O'Rielly. Do you wonder that I detest the lot of you? Do the right thing Nugent flunkies. Move to Venezuela. They admire scumbags down there too.
New User


@podspawn: Yeah, shark week coming around again has put a real damper on my ‘learn to surf’ goal...”
nikkimadeofclay



whos the annoying bitch screaming and talking and shit. you shut your whore mouth when John Mayer is fucking soloing. stupid woman”
dmaji1


Yay. A movie about super rich punk kids who have parents that produced their home movie!! I can like totally relate to this movie! I hope they all die a slow death of ass cancer.”
gbvenkman


OMG That guy is my new hero, suck it up Koral were making memories here!”
Boring-Moriarty



No comments: