advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Overheard internet...

Yep, they said it...

If the idea is to sell phones, I wonder which target market Windows thought would like being insulted. As a college student and product of the millennial-tuned-in-all-the-time generation I can tell you, not this one; and as a previous owner of a Window’s phone, let me tell you, there’s only one way this phone could seduce me back and that is if it features a morph button to turn into an iPhone for non-at&t users. I’m not getting the What’s-in-it-for-me benefit out of this commercial and my hand is already on the mouse/button to click away. Later Windows.
Mnucks11


Amusingly enough Google doesn’t offer an alternate spelling if you search for “battlesheep.” There are nearly 7,000 results.”
NickadooLA



This will be the the best damn corporate melding since AOL-Time Warner.”
JC Hewitt


I can’t believe that Cuomo took his two daughters to a gay parade...Now that's teaching your children exaxtly what? What lesson is he teaching his daughters? If he wants to teach his kids tolerance, the parade was not the place. You would have thought that as a father, he should have been mortified at the sight....but I guess anything for a vote!”
TUP-TUP MOM

No comments: