advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, November 12, 2010

New Dodge Durango now with Secret Door.



See what I did there? I worked the name of the spot into the headline and the category. No dramatic zooms, but this GlobalHue Dodge work for the Hispanic market is meant to parody telenovelas with Secret Door, but unless the production value has gotten really good lately on those shows, it sure looks far better than what I see flicking past Univision. Understandable, given they still need to do something in keeping with the overall vibe. Can’t go too far afield even though I prefer the way Crispin played the genre with the Bing spot. I’ll give them credit for also connecting the spots back to the site. Small thing, maybe, but a lot of brands can’t even manage to include a url, let alone a landing page for most campaigns. (In case the Auto Channel branding turns you off, watch it as three longer parts: 1, 2 & 3.)

CUE FLAMENCO GUITAR!

No comments: