advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Year-end rantaganza.




Download the show now or listen through iTunes.

Ken Wheaton, Angela Natividad, John Wall and mahself join the year-end edition on everything we covered this year. (Of course, what else does *year-end* mean?) Name a topic and we riffed on it. I probably went off too much on crowdsourcing, but like most stuff that gets to me, I *eventually* come around to a point. (In a perfect world, crowdsourcing would offer both parties in the equation something of *real* value. As it’s practiced now though, it’s inexpensive creative for clients with no guarantee of compensation for all participants. I’ve still only seen one example of how it could work in my perfect world.) Download you some.


Tags:

No comments: