advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Spammies.

Forget the Grammys, we need an award show for internet noise. And they said good spam is hard to find. Danielle crafts it! For a recent Super Bowl blog post here, she attempted to work in a personal story with product attributes. Junior writers, take note:

I love taking road trips especially with my three best friends, it's always a guaranteed good time and memories to last a lifetime. Since technology has changed, road-tripping has become so much more convenient. No more getting lost in the boondocks and forget about going east instead of west. Sometimes while driving, I wake up to find that we are still on the freeway in an undisclosed location at 2am in the morning but instead of being a tad bit bored with the landscape, I pull out my iPad and use my DISH Remote Access app that allows me to watch live or pre-recorded shows that are on my DVR. It's great, I don't have to wake up my friends and I just plug in my headphones and keep the volume to a minimum and I catch up on my favorite shows like CSI or Criminal Minds and it's wonderful. I highly recommend that people come and explore the endless possibilities with DISH Network and experience the countless values that DISH offers!

*Danielle

No comments: