advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rent.com wants you to find out why this real estate bubble won’t be like the other real estate bubble?



I meant renter’s bubble! (Is there such a thing?) Focus less on the 1984 ‘homage’ and more on the death of the American Dream. (To work til you die and pay taxes?) I KID. Sorta. Here, Rent.com throws up an interesting metaphor with the glass house, but rent.com via My New American Dream is also about finding a really nice house to live in. This seems to make a better case for slaying McMansions. Onward, o' rent pioneers. If we’re about shattering convention, then my American Dream would be to stop producing epic spots to convince people that what we sold them for years was wrong to begin with. Or maybe it’s just me.

(Agecny: Conscious Minds.)

No comments: