advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Sunday, March 18, 2007

Choose your adventure.

Jeep has a new spot out with a website to Choose your own adventure. I like the :30 spot where the woman is able to grab things in her view and reposition them. Figured the site would let you do that too, but nope. The guy on the site is pretty funny with his fake echo–and that’s about it. I made it through one cabin scenario and bailed. This site is billed as fully interactive, but it was a series of scenes you choose the ending too after adding your name up front. (A name by the way which didn’t get used until three scenes in.) I’d much rather be able to move elements around just like the :30 spot showed. This alternate ending stuff is old skool DVD menu. When I see ‘full interactive,’ I want to be able to click and move shit around right from the start.

Tags:

2 comments:

RFB said...

Reminds me of the "I'm crushing your head" character from Kids in the Hall.

Anonymous said...

I had to retype the post after a crash and forgot I had that reference in there, lol. Yeah, here was the clip.