advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Monday, May 19, 2008

Overheard internet.

Cool, honest and stupid—you decide.
“We should have the option to hunt down all Republicans who vote for McCain. I am myself a Republican but god damn I'm voting for Obama.– McCully
___________________

I started Playing soccer when I was 5, but we called it kickball in elementry school. I grew up and realized that it was for sissys and started to play baseball instead. I'M SOOOO HAPPY I DID cause soccer is boring, it sucks and the sissys who fall down and need stretchers hah!. Thats classic. SOCCER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pussy sport– woodydoorman
___________________

These ads blow. Clunky copy. A mish-mash of messaging. So-so illustrations. Zero naked chicks. C-” – Lee Clow
___________________

Find out that a nazi sympathizer claims he is working for EXPEDIA and make fun of a customer that apparently was cheated by EXPEDIA (Don’t miss this episode of the adventure, watch the picture of a guy who digitally put a picture of his head on the body of a Nazi officer who’s with Adolph Hitler:– John
___________________

Yesterday I met someone who’s been taking uppers for three days. Not healthy.– FuiSoyYsereUnGil

No comments: