advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WAYNE’S WORLD! WAYNE’S WORLD!

Who said the two-camera cable access shoot was dead? Just when I thought Art Bell was my 2:00 am freakshow, I discovered this late-night gem on Minnesota cable access this past weekend. I haven’t been able to find any info on it other than a generic ‘Government access’ listing in the guide. If anyone knows who they are, please email me – I smell guest-bloggers.

It’s two married people, I would hope, who perform the best stand-up rubber chicken schtick this side of Carrot Top. Please, for your safety, note the picture on the table of the dog.

Ummm...?

Anyway, sorry about the horrendous audio. Just Spinal Tap it to 11. As for the shaky NYPD Blue-style camera work? Well, when Bigfoot runs in front of your car, you don’t always have the DVCPRO handy. Had to use a digital camera that captures video - kinda. Even with those obstacles, the freak in these clips shines through. (There’s also another version here with even more Wayneness.)

UPDATE: Thanks to a link from anon, I can now sleep at night. Sorry Wayne and Garth, you’ve been replaced: Viva and Jerry.

Tags: , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see Viva and Jerry

Anonymous said...

Viva and Jerry!

They are married and quite happy together, despite their sometimes scrappy shtick.

They have been in television forever!

I met them once. He was smiley, she was smiley'er.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Jerry's infamous thumbs-up.