advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tag, I’m it.

(I have to purge this stuff from my head people, I do.) Got nine, count ’em, nine tags so far. Whatta about a single universal tag card you sign up for online to use in any participating store. Retailers already have the barcode for each one, so they can just switch over to a single code for each consumer. You opt-in online to the stores you use–brands get to continue gathering valuable sales data we hate them so much for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just One Club Card will let you consolidate up to eight of your cards onto a single card. I found it via Lifehacker, but haven't gotten around to using it yet.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jane. Our work here is done.

Moda di Magno said...

Barcode of the beast?