advertising and other stuff. no, really.



Friday, February 22, 2008

EX-SEIZED PERSIAN GOVERNMENT RUGS!

Because I reside in hell, I’m subject to the best of local advertising and DM, like this flyer I got yesterday. (Click to enlarge the greatness.) I think you could write your entire masters for art direction and copywriting on what not to do based on this gem. Never have so many fonts died so that others may live.

“Forced to be sold for 15¢ to 25¢ on the dollar & up.”

Forced? Was that at Persian government gunpoint perhaps? Did the same clandestine group force the designer to break ‘FOR’ to its own line? “MAKE THIS A WIDOW OR WE MAKE YOUR WIFE ONE.”

Oh, I could go on, but like a fine wine, you should take in the aroma yourself and let it breath.

1 comment:

llcooljessie said...

I'm glad they put that seizure number on there. Very helpful.